Today I've seen a chair on the internet which reminded me of one I've posted here before. Some time ago I've written abou the Eva Chair and now I've seen the Flux Chair which I think looks a little bit alike. Both chairs are made out of one piece which is a kind of plastic and both have a round backrest. One difference between the two is that the Eva chair stands on three "legs" and the Fluc Chair has a cubical base. Well it is hard to say if someone stole an idea from another because both have got a different way of putting the chair together.
Natürlich gibt es solche Ähnlichkeiten oft in der Möbelbranche. Oft sieht man einen Stuhl, den man unbeding haben möchte, jedoch ist dieser dann recht teuer. Dann gibt es aber etwas Ähnliches was sehr viel billiger ist und man entscheidet sich dafür. Auf meiner Lieblingsseite Barhocker.de wo es eh schon günstige Barhocker gibt, kann man oft noch etwas Geld sparen, wenn man sich einen Stuhl kauft, der dem teurem ähnlich sieht. Ein Beispiel wäre der Tresenstuhl Lima der an sich 189 € kostet aber dem Küchenhocker KOS recht ähnlich sieht. beide haben die gleiche Sitzfläche, jdeoch ein anderes Gestell. So kostet KOS nur 149 €.
Of course such similarities are common in the furniture branch. Often you see achair which you want very badly but it is far to expansive. But then you'll see something similiar which is cheaper so you'll by that instead. An example would be on my favourite page Barhocker.de there is the chair Lima which cost 189 € but which looks a litte bit like the KOS. Both chairs have the same seat but a different frame but the KOS chair only cost 149 € instead.
Liebe Grüße, euer BH-Fan ;)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen