Todays post is dedicated to those lounger chairs and bar stools which I never showed or mentioned here. Not because they are ugly or I don't like them, just because I forgot to.
Der erste Barhocker ist der Barhocker Savanna Square Dieser sieht spannend aus, wegen seinem würfelförmigen Sitzt.
The first bar stool is called Barhocker Savanna Square. It looks quite exiting because if its cube like seat.
Der nächste Vergessene ist Barhocker Italia. Dieser Tresenstuhl besticht durch seine coole Lehnenkonstruktion.
The next forgotten one is the Barhocker Italia. This bar stool looks really nice due to its interesting
constructed backrest.
Einen Lounger den ich bis jetzt warscheinlich auch noch nie gezeigt habe ist der Lugano Lounger. Dieser Lounger hat eher was von einem Stuhl und ist dadurch auch sehr interessant.
One lounger chair I didn't really mention is the . This lounger looks quite like an ordinary chair which makes him quite interesting to look at.
Und der letzte Lounger für heute ist der Cubic Lounger. Auch dieser Lounger wirkt eher wie ein Stuhl, hat aber eine interessante Form.
The last lounger chair for today is the Cubic Lounger. This lounegr also loooks like an chair but has a very interesting design.
Liebe Grüße, euer BH-Fan ;)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen